YAM Shirt Online store open until 2/11
2024 Youth Art Month Iowa Guidelines
Only AEI members are eligible to enter. Membership dues must be paid at or before the January board meeting for work to be accepted.
- Entry is a two step process:
- Electronic entry for each work must be completed by January 12th, 2024 (3pm)
- Artwork submitted will be juried during the Winter AEI board meeting on January 20th, 2024 at Prairie City Middle School (407 E Plainsman Rd Prairie City, IA 50228) - judging begins promptly at 10 a.m. You must bring them to the meeting or send with your AEI Rep *in the event of inclement weather the snow date and location is January 27th, 2024 at Clarke High School in Osceola, IA*
- You do not need to send the release form with the student work, but please keep it on file for selected work.
- All work must be 2-D
- Each AEI Member/teacher may enter up to 10 works of art.
- Maximum matted size: 24" x 30" (protective backing recommended) space is limited….
- Artwork must be labeled front and 2 back (one secured on all 4 sides and one just taped on top to be removed is selected. Labels are downloadable from Google Drive
- Each student whose work is selected for the exhibition will receive an invitation to the YAM reception as well as a certificate of achievement
Thank you to our Sponsors
for Youth Art Month!
For questions or to join the committee contact firstname.lastname@example.org