2014 YAM Guidelines
Only AEI members are eligible to enter. Membership dues must be paid at or before the January 11 board meeting for work to be accepted.
- All work must be 2-D, up to 10 may be entered per teacher, per district
- Maximum matted size: 20" x 30" (protective backing recommended)
- **do not laminate or use acetate covering**
- Information on labels MUST BE TYPED or the artwork will be disqualified.
- Entry labels are a Google Drive Downloadable form
- Art works submitted will be juried during the Winter AEI board meeting at the Historical Society Building at 10 a.m. on January 11, 2014.
- Bring them to the meeting or
- Send with your AEI Rep
- Do NOT mail them to the State Historical Building
- Each student whose work is selected for the exhibition will receive an invitation to the YAM reception as well as a certificate of achievement
- Art teachers and administrators will also receive invitations and should plan to attend the ceremony
- The Sargent Art Prize Structure can be found at the Sargent Art Website
- All exhibited work will be returned to those who brought them at the Spring or Summer Board Meeting.
Plan to celebrate Youth Art Month in your local community. Here are some suggested activities...