Only AEI members are eligible to enter. Membership dues must be paid at or before the January 11 board meeting for work to be accepted.
- All work must be 2-D, up to 10 may be entered per teacher, per district
- Maximum matted size: 24″ x 36″ (protective backing recommended)
- **do not laminate! Acetate covering must be removable**
- Artwork labels are downloadable from Google Drive
- Art works submitted will be juried during the Winter AEI board meeting at the Historical Society Building, beginning at 10 a.m. on January 24, 2015.
- Bring them to the meeting or
- Send with your AEI Rep
- Do NOT mail them to the State Historical Building
- Each student whose work is selected for the exhibition will receive an invitation to the YAM reception as well as a certificate of achievement
- Prize Structure is offered by
- Student and teacher prizes, in the form of art supplies, for one winner in each of the following categories: Elementary, Middle School, and High School
- One overall Best of Show winner will be awarded an expense paid trip to New York for the student, one parent, and the art teacher.
- Find out more at www.sargentart.com
- All exhibited work will be returned at the Spring or Summer Board Meeting.
The Iowa Youth Art Month show and celebration is sponsored by Art Educators of Iowa, in partnership with the Iowa Arts Council.