As a member of AEI, you are eligible to submit your student artworks to traveling exhibits that circulate throughout the state of Iowa. You can sign up to have the show mailed to your location. Exhibit the artwork of student artists from throughout Iowa. Send the show on to the next location on the list when your exhibit time ends.
You do not have to submit work to the traveling exhibit in order to have the exhibit at your location.
Traveling Exhibit entry guidelines:
- Only AEI members are eligible to enter student work.
- Each AEI member may enter 10 pieces of student artwork.
- Artwork must be backed with a firm backing (i.e. oaktag, tagboard) and covered with clear vinyl or acetate or, new this year, artwork may be top mounted on a backing and laminated.
- Artwork must be matted no larger than 22″ x 28″.
- Information must be typed in the labels. No labels should be hand written.
- Artwork can be given to your AEI area representative to take to the April (spring) board meeting for judging.
- If you want to have the Elementary or Secondary shows at your location during the 2016-17 school year you must sign up here.
Christine Laue, Secondary
Jean Caboth, Elementary